La Crosse V40-Pro-Int Overview
Models comparable to the La Crosse V40-Pro-Int include the and .
La Crosse V40-Pro-Int Features
- Connectivity: Uses a WiFi transmitter that can transmit signals up to 400 Feet For Open Conditions 120 Feet Under Most Conditions.
- Sensors: Features 7 different sensors that measure: Outdoor Temperature, Indoor Temperature, Outdoor Humidity, Indoor Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Direction, and Rainfall.
- Display: Features a LCD Color Theme Display display that can display sensor readings in Farenheight and Celcius. Display is updated every 30 Seconds and offers Temperature, Humidity, Wind, and Rain alerts. Display measures 8.1" x5.7" x1.4".
- Forecast: Display features a graphic 24 hour forecast.
- Storm Alert: Has storm alert functionality.
La Crosse V40-Pro-Int Weather Station Outdoor Sensor Array
The main Outdoor Sensor Array has 5 sensors that measure outdoor temperature, outdoor humidity, wind speed, wind direction, and rainfall. The outdoor sensor array uses a WiFi transmitter to send data to the display screen every 30 seconds. The outdoor temperature and humidity sensors are seperate from the main sensor array, and require seperate batteries. The unit measures 13.6" x 5.1" x 8.5", weighs approximately 3 pounds, and is mounted on an adjustable mounting bracket. The sensor array is powered by a solar panel during the day and 3 AA Battieries at night. Lithium batteries are recommended, and have an expected lifespan of aproximately 1-2 years.
|Outdoor Temperature||-40Â° to +140Â°F||1Â°||+/- 2Â°F|
|Outdoor Humidity||1 to 100%||1%||+/- 5%|
|Wind Speed||0 to 111 mph||1 mph||+/- 5 mph|
|Wind Direction||0 to 360Â°||22.5Â°||+/- 11.5Â°|
|Rainfall||0 to 393 in.||0.01 in.||+/- 5%|
La Crosse V40-Pro-Int Weather Station Indoor Sensors
The La Crosse V40-Pro-Int Weather Station has 2 indoor sensors that measure indoor temperature and humidity. The indoor sensors are located in the LCD display. The indoor sensor readings are updated every 30 seconds. You cannot add additional indoor sensors to this unit.
|Indoor Temperature||32Â° to 140Â° F||1Â°F||+/- 2Â°F|
|Indoor Humidity||1 to 99%||1%||+/- 5%|
La Crosse V40-Pro-Int Weather Station Internet Publishing & Digital Assisstants
The La Crosse V40-Pro-Int Weather Station does not publish weather data to the internet, and there is no add on available. This model is not compatible with IFTTT. The La Crosse V40-Pro-Int does not connect to any digital home assistants. This model cannot publish weather data to PWSWeather and WILL NOT connect to most Rachio sprinkler systems, for a list of which models can connect see our Rachio sprinkler system page.
La Crosse V40-Pro-Int Weather Station Display
This model comes with one LCD Color Theme Display display screen that displays weather data in from the sensor array in Farenheight and Celcius. The display is required to gather data from the outdoor sensors. The display frame is 8.1" x5.7" x1.4" and the viewable screen is 6.6" x3.60". It can be mounted on a wall, or it can sit on a desktop. It uses AC power, or 2 AA Battieries, lithium batteries are reccomended. Additional displays are not available.
La Crosse V40-Pro-Int Weather Station Additional Sensors and Upgrades
You cannot add any additional sensors, displays, or cloud connectivity to this model.
La Crosse V40-Pro-Int Weather Station Advantages and Disadvantages
La Crosse V40-Pro-Int Weather Station Comparison Table
La Crosse V40-Pro-Int Weather Station Directions, Manuals, and User Guides
La Crosse V40-Pro-Int Weather Station Videos
Sorry no YouTube videos for this model are available
For more information on Personal Weather Stations, you can check out our pages below.
- Personal Weather Station Reviews.
- Personal Weather Stations the Publish to the Internet.
- Marine Rated Personal Weather Stations.
- Personal Weather Station Buying Guide.
- Using a Meteobridge with your Personal Weather Station.
- Amazon Alexa and Google Home Digital Assistants that connect to your personal weather Station.
- Connecting a Rachio Sprinkler System to your Personal Weather Station.
- Personal Weather Station Directions, Manuals, and User Guides.
- Connect a Personal Weather Station to Your Smart Home.
- All of Our Buying Guides.
- Directions, Manuals, and User Guides.
La Crosse V40-Pro-Int Review
Average Price: $115.00
Quick Feature List
- 7 sensors, including: Outdoor Temperature, Indoor Temperature, Outdoor Humidity, Indoor Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Direction, and Rainfall.
- Weather data is only available on the included display.
- 8.1" x5.7" x1.4" LCD Color Theme Display.