Netatmo Weather Station Overview
Models comparable to the Netatmo Weather Station include the and .
This model needs no batteries.
Netatmo Weather Station Features
- Connectivity: Uses a WiFi transmitter that can transmit signals up to 330 Feet For Open Conditions 100 Feet Under Most Conditions.
- Sensors: Features 5 different sensors that measure: Outdoor Temperature, Indoor Temperature, Outdoor Humidity, Indoor Humidityand Barometric Pressure.
- Internet Publishing: Can publish weather data to the internet every - directly from sensor array. It can publish to and My Netamo.
- IFTTT Compatible: Can be integrated with IFTTT and your smart home.
- Home Assisstants: Can be connected to Amazon Alexa devices and Google Home Assisstant.
Netatmo Weather Station Outdoor Sensor Array
The Outdoor Sensor Array has 2 sensors that measure outdoor temperature, . The unit measures 1.8" x1.8" x6" , weighs approximately 1 pound, and is bracket integrated into base. The sensor array is powered by USB POWER ONLY. You can add an outdoor rain and an outdoor wind sensor to this model.
|Outdoor Temperature||-40Â° to 150Â° F||1Â°F||+/- 0.5Â°F|
|Outdoor Humidity||0 to 100%||1%||+/- 3%|
Netatmo Weather Station Indoor Sensors
The Netatmo Weather Station has 3 indoor sensors that measure barometric pressure indoor temperature and humidity. The indoor sensors are built in to the unit and require a USB poser cord. The indoor sensor readings are updated every 30 seconds. You can add up to - additional sensors to this model.
|Barometer||7.7 to 37.20 inHg||0.01 inHg||+/- 0.03 inHg|
|Indoor Temperature||32Â° to 112Â° F||1Â°F||+/- 0.5Â°F|
|Indoor Humidity||0 to 100%||1%||+/- 3%|
Netatmo Weather Station Internet Publishing & Digital Assisstants
The Netatmo Weather Station can be set up to publish weather data to the internet. Data is sent from the sensor array via a WiFi transmitter every 30 seconds to the , and is uploaded to the internet every -. You can publish your weather data to and My Netamo. This model also has IFTTT integration, allowing you to set up triggers to make other events happen or to connect to your smart home. You can connect the Netatmo Weather Station to an Amazon Alexa or Google Home Assisstant digital assisstant. This model cannot publish weather data to PWSWeather and WILL NOT connect to most Rachio sprinkler systems, for a list of which models can connect see our Rachio sprinkler system page.
Netatmo Weather Station Display
This model does not come with a display.
Netatmo Weather Station Additional Sensors and Upgrades
- Netatmo add-on indoor sensor ($80).
- AcuRite 02020 add-on Lightning Sensor ($26).
- Netatmo add-on rain gauge ($80).
- Netatmo add-on wind gauge ($99).
Netatmo Weather Station Advantages and Disadvantages
Netatmo Weather Station Comparison Table
Netatmo Weather Station Directions, Manuals, and User Guides
Netatmo Weather Station Videos
Sorry no YouTube videos for this model are available
For more information on Personal Weather Stations, you can check out our pages below.
- Personal Weather Station Reviews.
- Personal Weather Stations the Publish to the Internet.
- Marine Rated Personal Weather Stations.
- Personal Weather Station Buying Guide.
- Using a Meteobridge with your Personal Weather Station.
- Amazon Alexa and Google Home Digital Assistants that connect to your personal weather Station.
- Connecting a Rachio Sprinkler System to your Personal Weather Station.
- Personal Weather Station Directions, Manuals, and User Guides.
- Connect a Personal Weather Station to Your Smart Home.
- All of Our Buying Guides.
- Directions, Manuals, and User Guides.
Netatmo Weather Station Review
Average Price: $185.00
Quick Feature List
- 5 sensors, including: Outdoor Temperature, Indoor Temperature, Outdoor Humidity, Indoor Humidityand Barometric Pressure.
- Add-on equipment is required to see weather data.
- IFTTT Compatible.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assisstant.
- No display with this model.